Affiliations & AccreditationsHome > How We Test >
The NAC takes a leading role in the Bluetooth industry. We're Associate members of the Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) and work to improve the Bluetooth experience for consumers by actively participating in the following working groups:
- Bluetooth Test and Interoperability Committee
- Car Working Group - Stephen Raxter (the NAC's director of Bluetooth testing), formerly Chairman and currently Co-Chair of this group, is an active contributor to the creation of the many of the Bluetooth technical specifications.
- Usability Expert Group (UEG)
- Audio/Video Working Group
The NAC is a member of the CTIA and an active participant and contributor to the CTIA Bluetooth testing program. As an accredited CTIA Bluetooth CATL (CTIA Authorized Test Lab), the NAC performs CTIA Bluetooth interoperability qualification required by some U.S. carriers.
- CTIA Member
- CATL (CTIA Authorized Test Lab)
- ISO/IEC 17025
Get The NAC Advantage: Contact us »