NAC ReportsHome > How We Test >
Watch a sample video »
Listen to an audio sample »
A NAC REPORT IS A POWERFUL MARKETING TOOL
NAC reports are recognized by wireless industry professionals because of our extensive history, commitment to quality and our independent and non-biased status.
We work to help you bring advanced products to market quickly, so it's vital that the test data we present to you is easy to use and understand - so you can turn it into actionable product enhancements.
- Results are explained in simple terms in consolidated brief paragraphs.
- Executive summaries drill down to the points of interest.
- Most reports include a S.W.O.T Analysis: Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats.
- NAC reports are full of detailed color photographs of the product under test.
- Any issues identified during testing are photographed and shared in detail in the report.
- This is useful in communicating problems to overseas suppliers.
- An electronic version of each report is included with an auto-run mini CD that also includes all the photographs, audio recordings, videos, raw-data and Bluetooth sniffer trace files.
Initial testing criteria are scored on a range of 1 to 5, enabling you to gauge the level of quality for individual tests and the product as a whole.
Get The NAC Advantage: Request a sample NAC Report »